EURObiz, the Journal of the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, tells the unique story of European business in China, utilising the experience and expertise of the companies and executives that shape China’s business landscape. Jace Gilmore is EURObiz magazine’s Chief Editor—for feedback, questions, or contributions please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the independent voice of European business in China we seek greater market access and improved operating conditions for European companies.
What membership means to you:
Advocacy, Business Intelligence and Community (ABC)
We support your government affairs lobbying efforts
Through our 25 working groups we provide European business with an effective communication and lobbying channel to actively participate in and influence the development of increased market opening and regulatory reform in China.
As a working group member we ensure you:
- Network with people from your industry who face the same operating issues;
- Learn about key emerging issues and share experience and ideas with others in your sector;
- Influence legislation by commenting on draft legislation and contributing to the formulation of key messages in your working groups’ positions papers, which are presented by the Chamber on your behalf to policy-makers in China and Europe;
- Access both working- and high-level officials in both Europe and China to accomplish your objectives in China;
- Be seen by key media in Europe and China who follow the European Chamber for EU-China business developments;
- Participate in and benefit from collaborative projects by joining public-private-partnerships, capacity-building initiatives, China Desk activities, provincial outreach visits and joint activities with national chambers;
- Meet representatives from key think tanks, chambers, associations and other NGOs.
Want to know more?
Visit the European Chamber website to find out more about:
- The results of our latest lobby efforts with Chinese authorities, and the key recommendations our industry-specific Working Groups put forward
- The studies, surveys, and annual publications that facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience between European and Chinese policy makers
- Membership benefits and eligibility, and contributing to EURObiz
- How you can attend some of the hundreds of events we organise throughout China every year.